Ornaments!

This is my second year participating in the Canadian Christmas Blogger swap. It's so much fun and such a neat idea! This year I was paired up with Stacy, who I have never talked to before so it was kind of neat! (Last year I got a friend so it was a little different). We were both kinda like "hey, I like Christmas!" "Me too!" so it was a lot of fun to try an just pick something I liked and hoped she would like to.

Of course, Stacy SPOILED me! A Hello Kitty ornament, a puzzle ornament, some chocolate and Hello Kitty Candy Canes! I love it all so much. 




I haven't put our tree up yet cos baby has us pretty busy but I plan to get it up this weekend! We are so all over the place this year I'm actually thinking we will put it in Ellie's room so we don't have to move furniture (last year I blocked off the spare room with it but this year we kinda need access to the room lol.. 

At the market where I picked up Stacy's ornaments I managed to snag these too. I lamented forever last year about how I was out of "two" person ornaments, joke's on me this year! 

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

3 comments:

  1. Stacy spoiled you! Lucky lady :) Love your family ornament from this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your package! Love your new ornaments...I don't have any that have our names on it and now that our family is complete, I should get on that! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new ornaments, especially the family ones! I really need to get some made! I should check etsy and see if I can find a shop that makes them! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery