Eleanor - 3 months
Weight:
9lbs, 1oz ^1lb, 7oz from her 2 month weight!
Length:
22.25", no change
22.25", no change
Clothes:
Officially in 0-3 month clothes entirely, I packed up all our newborn clothes last week! (and sobbed the entire time, whatever). We haven't made any adjustments to the cloth diapers and she's still wearing them on the smallest setting.
Officially in 0-3 month clothes entirely, I packed up all our newborn clothes last week! (and sobbed the entire time, whatever). We haven't made any adjustments to the cloth diapers and she's still wearing them on the smallest setting.
Feedings:
Every three hours during the day for the most part. She will eat two hours apart with extra right before bed and then sleep for about 7-8 hours before going back to normal. Still 100% breastmilk fed. I'm starting to think we will never get BFing down but we're still trying. She's pretty rough on my nipples so we're taking a couple days off to let them heal before trying again. She struggles to use her tongue properly and is unable to stimulate a let down after getting the initial spray that happens when she's nearby or whatever. I don't think I'm ready to give up and her latch is improving as she gets bigger so we will see what the next month brings!
Every three hours during the day for the most part. She will eat two hours apart with extra right before bed and then sleep for about 7-8 hours before going back to normal. Still 100% breastmilk fed. I'm starting to think we will never get BFing down but we're still trying. She's pretty rough on my nipples so we're taking a couple days off to let them heal before trying again. She struggles to use her tongue properly and is unable to stimulate a let down after getting the initial spray that happens when she's nearby or whatever. I don't think I'm ready to give up and her latch is improving as she gets bigger so we will see what the next month brings!
Sleep:
She has become a bit of a cat napper during the day and will sleep for 15-30 minutes randomly throughout the day but does take one 3ish hour nap as well. She goes down to bed between 7 and 9, depending on when her dream feed is and then tends to sleep until 3 or 4, back down at 4 or 5 and then she is usually up for the day after 7am feed as much as mom and dad would like to sleep in. We alternate who gets to sleep in and sometimes the cats even actually let us ;).
She has become a bit of a cat napper during the day and will sleep for 15-30 minutes randomly throughout the day but does take one 3ish hour nap as well. She goes down to bed between 7 and 9, depending on when her dream feed is and then tends to sleep until 3 or 4, back down at 4 or 5 and then she is usually up for the day after 7am feed as much as mom and dad would like to sleep in. We alternate who gets to sleep in and sometimes the cats even actually let us ;).
Personality:
Miss Ellie is a crazy happy baby. She almost always wakes up smiling. She loves eye contact and attention. She is very social and friendly and as long as they are willing to chat with her she doesn't care who is holding her for the most part. She likes to mimic and be mimicked. She is fascinated with patterns and lights. She is starting to interact with her toys and loves to chat at the ones with faces. She is pretty easy going and really only fusses if she's hungry or cold.















She's such a cutie :) I didn't cry packing up Amelia's newborn stuff, but when I go through boxes now and realize just how small she was, then I get sad. But it's also fun when they grow up :)
ReplyDelete