Adoption

When I originally wrote this post I was a little out of sorts so I'm going to try again 

The Gov of AB has a webpage where you can see some of the children they have waiting to be adopted. I check the page pretty regularly cos you never know what you'll find and I like to stay on top of things.

I never expected to see a profile and video about a little boy and start to seriously consider adopting a 7 year old. 

I don't have much of an update other than we are still working with the fertility clinic and nothing has really changed over all. I'm still taking the prometrium and should be done it in a few days. We are going to go to an open house put on by Adoption Services in March and see what kind of steps we would need to take to consider adopting that boy and depending on how things are going when Steve finishes school we might push forward with that if he is still available. If not we will get on the wait list and see what happens first!  


 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

1 comment:

  1. That is very exciting!! Neat that Alberta posts the children publicly! We were beginning to look into adoption right before we found out we were pregnant and I still see it as an option later on or maybe fostering!! Best of luck with your cycle and the adoption meeting!!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery