A not-so-fun start to the year

2015 started with a new grey hair. Cruel, right? I mean I can't complain cos I'm 27 and I only have half a dozen that I know about but still. I found one when I woke up on the 1st. After a night of being sick cos I ate something I probably shouldn't have. 

Devastator's ear is okay but will be floppy forever. It's cute but sad. I hate it when they hurt. 2015 for him started with medicine. And while he's pretty chill, no one likes having a syringe full of steroids shot down their throat twice a day. I'm literally counting down until this is over. 

I have a broken tooth. Or maybe a loose filling. I'm not entirely sure but I'm going to the dentist today to find out. My tooth has been killing me. Especially around sweets which is just cruel over Christmas/New Years. 

Steve got laid off. I mean, he wasn't making a ton of money to begin with but it was handy to have the little bit extra for fun and whatever. I make enough that we can survive until he is done school but it's frustrating.  He quit his job at CB and went back to Toys R Us part time. He worked there forever ago and wanted something closer to home and less stressful, plus they'd need him to build bikes in February and Steve loves building bikes. He used to be the head bike builder there. They told him they had no issue with him working part time until he was done school and then when he got to work on Friday he found out that was his last day. Frustrating. 

My cycle still hasn't ended. I'm giving it another 10 days and if it's not over by the 15th I'm going to call and ask about Provera. I'm tired of waiting and waiting and waiting. Fertility Friend seems to think I ovulated late last week but I'm still not convinced. So I figure I'll give it a couple days past my regular TWW length and see what happens. Either way. I want this cycle overrrrrr. 

Oh, and I broke one of my new birthday knitting needles on Saturday night. We were watching TV and I went to connect it to the cable and it snapped in half before I even had it half way on. :( 


So far, I'm not impressed.

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, hope your week gets better! That sucks about Steve's job...how can they give him no notice at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez it does sound like a rough year so far! Best to get the rough patch over and done with!! Hopefully things get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery