TTC Wednesday: Actual HSG Results....
- Endocrinologist: She's thinking we should be considered unexplained infertility as I'm ovulating regularly and all my hormones are within the normal range. Even my progesterone hit an all time high and definitely confirmed ovulation. No obvious issues. Keep losing weight, and the fertility clinic is the way to go. She still thinks Clomid is a bad idea but the fertility clinic might try it anyway. I'm on the fence about it and I'll see what they recommend. She feels like because we are going to the fertility clinic in a month she doesn't need to see me any more.
- Gynaecologist: We got my official HSG results... and I'm really not a fan of the guy who performed it any more. At my appointment he told us that the right tube spasmed but the left was fine and he thought the right was pretty good too and if we were having trouble he didn't think this would be why... fast forward to his actual report. Left tube good. Right tube possibly blocked or spasmed. OH and the uterus seems tubular in shape. What in all hell does that mean? Google tubular shaped uterus. NOTHING comes up. It's not a real thing. Or if it is I'm the only one in existence who has it which is probably more likely at this point. She said that it looked fine in all my ultrasounds so she had wanted to do another ultrasound to see but as soon as I told her we got into the fertility clinic she said they could look into it and she'd happily be my OB if/when we get pregnant.
I called the fertility clinic and the nurse told me they won't want to redo the HSG unless they are absolutely certain the results are inconclusive or don't match up to previous stuff. She said not to panic and the doctor will go over it when I see them at the end of July.
Me and my tube shaped uterus are doing our best not to panic.....>.>''
I'm supposed to go to a baby shower this weekend and now I'm not so sure if I want to go. I'm feeling discouraged after my appointments yesterday. Like a year of testing and we're still sitting at square one. Every time we get an idea we manage to disprove it all without even trying. And now it's something completely different. Is it unexplained? Do I have an abnormally shaped uterus? Can that be helped?
My greatest fear has now gone from can we have a baby to can I even carry one. Excellent.









0 comments:
Post a Comment