Lately

  • Moving:
We are meeting with my dad and step-mom tonight to sign the private sale agreement and settle on the price, dates and everything! I am so excited! It looks like we will be moving a full month earlier than we expected. When I spoke to JoAnn this weekend she said something about a July 1st possession date! and then we will have to replace the carpet with floor and paint and then we are moving in! Hopefully by the middle of July :D
  • Packing:
Let's just all have a little laugh here.... We haven't done much. We've set aside what we are giving to my sister and made plans for things we are going to get rid of. Steve's been working away at the spare room but it's definitely in as bad of shape as I thought (stuff wise, we just shoved a LOT in there). I tried to pack up all the baby stuff we've collected and I need a second tote for it. It''s not totally sad right? It's totally sad. 

note that the tote is full and all that is piled on top. and the bassinet is full of baby girl headbands. that's it. 
  • Cats:
I don't talk about these guys enough I think so here's just a pile of pictures

Isis, my little peanut, has always been very skiddish. Even with us. She runs away any time you try to touch her unless she approaches you. That being said she has been a cuddle monster (on her own terms) with me lately when I'm knitting and I absolutely love every second of it! 

This guy turned 4 at the beginning of May! How has it been 4 years since we got him?? He's just such a good cat. He's a gentle giant and just loves everyone and everything. He's not much of a cuddler but at night he will come under the covers and spoon himself into my side and sleep for a few hours!  He was 1.5lbs when we got him and
he's 15lbs of fluff these days!

Oh Harley. She always will be my problem child. She's a bully to Isis and overly dramatic whenever either of the other cats go near her (if we're watching, if we aren't she doesn't care so... drama queen). She loves to sleep with us and on us but she has a bad habit of waking us up throughout the night. That being said, she is my cuddle monster and I love her to bits. I mostly just wish she'd climb up and go to sleep at night instead of demanding attention!
  • Steve:
Steve is good! Excited to move and excited for school which is great! He's getting more teeth out next week and then he's getting the rest out in July which is good news. My work has great benefits so I'm glad we can get his teeth taken care of. It's necessary!! and he will feel so much better once it's taken care of. He had a great birthday and is looking forward to visiting his dad later on in the summer! He's been working hard, as usual!

How could I not love this man?? He's so wonderful<3

This is my life. I got up to pee at 6:30 on Saturday and came back to this!! No room for me! I love my life though :) 
  • Christy:
What is there to say about me??? I'm good. Excited to go to the fertility clinic and start working through things. I also discovered our benefits will cover all (or part if I max them out) of any drugs or treatments we/I need! I ordered myself the 21 Day Fix and I'm trying to figure out how to motivate myself and get this shit going. We see the fertility clinic in just over 6 weeks and if I could lose even 10lbs before then that would be great but I'm hoping for 15! I haven't been running. At all. And the color run is in three weeks so that will be interesting but I think I'll have fun either way. My friend said she was okay with me having to walk a lot of it but I'll do my best to run at least part of it! It's time to get in gear, self. I've just been silly about the whole thing, I feel like I've been trying for so long with little to no change that it's impossible but I don't think that is really true, I just need to find what works for me. My friend Alison is a BeachBody coach so her advice has been really helpful! She also reviewed the 21 Day Fix (here) and I found her review to be so helpful in choosing my next step! 

New glasses for me!!!
  • Knitting:
This is mostly a to do list but I have to finish my Father's Day socks (socks are so wonderful but take forever!) and then I have to finish Rachel's baby shower gift (so excited about this one!), I have to finish my baby hearts cardigan, my celtic cable shawl, Mischa baby dress and my alpaca baby booties. Really all I've learned lately is I have some sort of disorder where I love to live in chaos and that includes my knitting. I don't seem to be satisfied unless I have 6+ projects on the go and can't find a single needle. :)

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery