I wasn't sure what to expect with the 21 Day Fix and a huge part of me was nervous when I ordered it. Could I do it? Would it be too hard?
Well you can't argue with results like this:
Workouts completed: 7! wooo! I wasn't sure if I'd make it to the end of the week because I was SO sore on Tuesday/Wednesday. Like I took the elevator up one floor cos my thigh felt bruised every time I tried the stairs and I wanted to cry. but I did it and I actually felt a lot better by the weekend and now I'm just a little sore. I also have been taking daily baths with Epsom Salts and Apres Sports oil from Saje and I bought some analgesic rub for the days where it gets really bad. Average calorie burn was about 280.
Favourite: My favourite workout of the week was probably Upper Fix cos it left my poor legs alone.
Meals: I would say I stuck to the meal plan about 80-85% which is pretty good in my opinion. The only real "treat" meal I had was dinner at dad's last night and I anticipate all Sundays being kind of a wildcard like that. That being said I did manage to eat at Cora's twice this week and use it with the meal plan. One of the reasons I was drawn to 21F was the meal plan. It's easy to follow and has helped me balance my eating. I'm still struggling to eat ALL my containers during the day and I usually end up leaving a couple behind.
Step Goal: Currently set at 7,000.
Days met: 3. Since most of the workouts are weight based there isn't a lot of jumping or stepping like T25/Insanity so I have to make a concious effort to get more steps during the day. Not a bad thing, just something to work on!
How do you feel: Tired (probably a Monday morning thing tho) and happy. I'm beyond ecstatic with my week 1 results, I didn't even think that was possible!
Biggest change this week: The fact that I worked out every day this week is a huge change. GO ME!
Goal for next week: Dad is out of town next weekend so let's aim for 7 days of following the meal plan without a single chocolate chip cookie!
**I couldn't find a weight loss questionnaire thing I liked so I made this one up. I might change it as I go, who knows?
You are awesome!! LOVE this post! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete