Weight: -1.4lbs (for a total of -4.8lbs)
Inches: -4.5" (for a total of -12.5")
Made it through a couple of the workouts without a break! Still lots of modifying though. I'm hoping by the end of the 10 weeks to be able to do them all without modifying before I move into Beta :)
I've also been hitting the gym in our complex with my sister. Nothing crazy, just adding in some more cardio and I've been doing some arm workouts because I find the T25 is pretty heavy on the lower body but not so much on the arms.
:) 3 weeks out of 20 means I've made it through 15%~! Carla and I want to get Gamma after we finish Beta and then we are thinking the Brazilian Butt workout and then Insanity! My fitness goal for 2014 is to be able to do Insanity!
Good work girl!! Keep at it!! Beta has lots more arms!!
ReplyDelete