T25 Alpha - Week 2

Weight: -1.4lbs (for a total of -3.4lbs)
Inches: -4.0" (for a total of -8.0")

Still modifying 90% of the workout but trying to do more of the unmodified moves. I have to be careful cos people live underneath us though so I can't just jump around like crazy. I do find I got through the workouts a little easier this week though!

Carla and I were going to do Color Me Rad this year but she's not able to. A friend of a friend is doing it and made a team on Facebook and I'm trying to decide if I want to to run with them or not. I don't really know anyone on the team and right now I can run for about a minute. So I'm not sure. Maybe I'll make it a 2015 goal? Focus on one workout goal at a time. This year... I want to be able to do Insanity. And maybe P90X...

 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

3 comments:

  1. Good work!! Keep it up!! I think I'm doing the color run! I was going to last year but it was changed due to floods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I want to do the color run but I feel weird running with a bunch of girls I don't know at all but I don't want to do it alone either. Plus I need a lot of work if I'm going to be running 5k.

      Delete
  2. Nice job!! I'd love to add you to the group but I need you to email me {thesmellylife@gmail.com} with your email so I can send you the link :)

    ReplyDelete

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery