I was obviously feeling very dramatic last week and I may have gone a little off the deep end. That's the thing about infertility. It makes you freaking crazy. I think there is probably a correlation between amount of time TTC and how crazy you go too. I should make a graph...
Either way, I'm sorry anyone who reads this gets to deal with my crazy.
Four years is a long time, even if we took some breaks in between, and sometimes it's overwhelming. It beats down on you. I don't think I think about anything as much as I think about how much I want this. Throw in charting, temping, testing and the whole thing is a wash. I've invested so much time, so much money, so much heartache into this.
This is hopefully my last unmedicated cycle. If everything lines up right I might be able to start Clomid next cycle. It depends on a couple things. Namely, my cycle being consistent (which is basically never but maybe it will be nice to me) and what the doctor says. I have an MRI scheduled for mid October so they may recommend waiting until November just to be safe.
I also found this article through Generations of Hope yesterday. Infertility from the perspective of the father, its a really good read and I highly recommend it.
Hi Christy, here from FF. I hope you'll be able to start Clomid next cycle like you want.
ReplyDeleteInfertility is the bitchy gift that keeps on giving.
Good luck!
Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a message <3
Delete