Some Graduation Pictures!!

I had my diploma graduation yesterday so here are some pictures!! I will do Steve's birthday update tomorrow when I have a chance to steal the pictures off Facebook :)

I feel like this graduation was a long time coming since I am now 25 and I didn't finish my first program when I went back to school. My dad was so proud and seeing him so proud made me all weepy and it was wonderful. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such a supportive family.

Going back to school was a big decision for Steve and I because I was basically asking him to support me for two years while I studied. Luckily he is the most amazing man alive and was so incredibly supportive. 

I'm still attending school part time to hopefully get a degree. I wouldn't have made it this far without the people in these pictures. I got the diploma for me, but I walked the stage for them. Yesterday was such a fun day and it was an emotional day and I am just damn lucky and I could talk about that all day. 

I am officially a SAIT alumni(although I have been since December it feels more real now). Take that world! 

Mom & Dad got me a necklace!!! Dad also got me a copy of Oh the Places You Will Go and wrote a sweet inscription!

My sista

Steve went a little picture happy. I like this one though cos it makes me laugh


Gettin dressed up!

Papa<3 

Mom

Chib

Steve & I <3 
 photo signature_zpsd186112a.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery