Nesting
I feel like all I want to do these days is nest. I want to buy a ton of baby stuff for no reason (we aren't pregnant) and I want to buy a house and new furniture and I want to nest. I want to prepare for the future and start thinking about filling our nest with little hatchlings.
Just feel bad for Steve. He's getting all the emails of stuff on sale at Babies R Us and me whining in his ear about how much I want to buy this that and the other thing.
Not to mention the plethora of knitting patterns I have acquired and all the onesies and hand knit baby outfits we have collected in our closets (Note to self: You are out of baby sized hangers.).
Maybe it's a phase? Maybe my body is trying to tell me something? Who knows.

Just feel bad for Steve. He's getting all the emails of stuff on sale at Babies R Us and me whining in his ear about how much I want to buy this that and the other thing.
Not to mention the plethora of knitting patterns I have acquired and all the onesies and hand knit baby outfits we have collected in our closets (Note to self: You are out of baby sized hangers.).
Maybe it's a phase? Maybe my body is trying to tell me something? Who knows.









0 comments:
Post a Comment