Valentine's Day 2012 & Some school updates

You may or may not be aware at how much Steve and I suck at keeping secrets, and suck at waiting to give each other gifts. This Valentine's Day was no exception, with Steve enjoying his PS3 Network card sometime last week and me enjoying my knitting book around the same time. However, it doesn't really bother either of us. I can't speak for Steve on the matter, but I just get so damn excited to give him stuff I have trouble waiting.

That being said (and I should have taken pictures!!) yesterday was a lot of fun. The day kind of dragged on until I got to pick him up at 630. I was home from school around 1, had some lunch and a shower and then started dinner. By the time I got Steve  home we had a delicious sirloin roast, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn :) And I picked up a mini lemon meringue pie for dessert! I didn't take pictures of dinner, I wish I had, it was super good.

I got Steve a PS3 network card and a print of the cover of the first ever Batman comic. Steve got me a dozen roses (white and pink!) and this super awesome knitting book :) I'll see if I can get some pictures of that stuff when I get home from school.

Speaking of school, this semester is going WAY freaking better than I expected! Four quizzes last week and I squeaked out with two As and two B+s! No complaints here, that is for sure. (Except my Macro prof is sick and I have four hours to kill and no idea how to kill them once I finish this...........). Oh well, I have some little assignments I don't really want to do but I suppose need to be done lol 

I'll likely be posting again this weekend, it's Vanessa's baby shower and I can't wait to show off all the awesome stuff I have knitted for her !

Happy Valentine's Day, loves~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery