New Years (6 days late) & Winter Semester & Christy on a Diet
Let's start with New Years! I worked during the day of New Year's Eve and when I was getting ready to leave I learned my friend Caitlin from work was looking for something to do for the evening so I brought her home with me :) Steve made us tacos and we played ps3. We took Cait home at 11 and Steve and I made it home to ring in the New Year playing Batman! Last year we rang in the New Year playing Mario. Theme? Tradition? lol
The Winter Semester (which is semester 3/4 for my diploma) starts on Monday! We are very excited to get to the end of this one, that is for sure! I think I will be taking a Spring Semester this year, I want to get some prerequisites out of the way so I can look into using my diploma towards a baccalaureate degree!
I have challenged myself to hit the gym everyday for the month of January, and so far I have made it! I've also signed up for Weight Watchers again and it seems to be working very well! I have lost 4.5lbs in my first week which is a great start! I would like to lose 57 lbs (52.5 now) by our anniversary this year :)
Another piece of good news we received this week is that Miss Harley has made a full recovery! The vet is pretty sure her kidneys have healed up perfectly and there is no permanent damage!!! :D We couldn't be happier that our littlest kitty will be with us for a long time!
It's gym time :)
xo!
The Winter Semester (which is semester 3/4 for my diploma) starts on Monday! We are very excited to get to the end of this one, that is for sure! I think I will be taking a Spring Semester this year, I want to get some prerequisites out of the way so I can look into using my diploma towards a baccalaureate degree!
I have challenged myself to hit the gym everyday for the month of January, and so far I have made it! I've also signed up for Weight Watchers again and it seems to be working very well! I have lost 4.5lbs in my first week which is a great start! I would like to lose 57 lbs (52.5 now) by our anniversary this year :)
Another piece of good news we received this week is that Miss Harley has made a full recovery! The vet is pretty sure her kidneys have healed up perfectly and there is no permanent damage!!! :D We couldn't be happier that our littlest kitty will be with us for a long time!
It's gym time :)
xo!








0 comments:
Post a Comment