It's knitted monster time!
 |
| Monster Chunks! These little guys throw together in next to no time and the pattern is available as a free download on Ravelry :) |
 |
| Maddox and Olivia the Monsters! Pattern was purchased from Etsy :) |
 |
| Beatrice and Bernard, the inseparable Bunny and Bear best friends! (I thought the imagery was really cute for the twins birthday gift cos they are pretty inseparable) Pattern purchased on Etsy :) |
 |
| Beatrice and Bernard's tails! I kind of invented Bernard's, he didn't have one in the pattern. |
 |
| Micah's Present |
 |
| Lucah's Present |
Hopefully the boys love their gifts! The patterns are all made by Rebecca Danger :) Her patterns are awesome and super easy to work through! They are very well written.
She also had a pattern for a set of three Christmasy monsters and one of them is named Steve so I'm currently making a set of monsters for Steve and I lol :) Coming soon? I also have a few wintery warm knits I should post too.
This is me, slowly turning our family blog (that I made so I could keep track of important events in our lives so we have something to double check when I'm going "uh what did I get you for your birthday last year anyway?") into a blog for pictures of my knitting :)
Small update on Steve so we can argue this still about both of us ;) Steve came home from work on Friday and his hips were sore from work so like an awesome wife I suggested we do some yoga to stretch out his hips. It worked and he felt better except he twisted his back the wrong way and hurt his back. He stayed home on Sunday and we went to the doc, he just aggravated an old sprain and was back to work on Tuesday.
So far in my weight loss journey, since we moved into our apartment last August, I have lost roughly 29 lbs :) and have about 38 to go. It feels super awesome to have none of my clothes fit... if only the weather was warm enough to wear leggings cos they are the only thing I have that does fit >.>;
Happy Wednesday my loves!
xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment