Ellie - 5 Months!
Miss Ellie turned 5 months on February 11th! I have no idea how this is all passing so fast!
Weight:
11lbs, 1oz ^1lb, 1oz from her 4month weight!
Clothes:
We broke out the 3-6 month clothes a few days ago! The 0-3 were starting to get a little short. She seems way more comfortable in the 3-6 and it actually fits better than I expected! Still in cloth, same settings. I think we will have to adjust the rise and legs soon but waist seems to be doing pretty well. No leaks, no blowouts!
We broke out the 3-6 month clothes a few days ago! The 0-3 were starting to get a little short. She seems way more comfortable in the 3-6 and it actually fits better than I expected! Still in cloth, same settings. I think we will have to adjust the rise and legs soon but waist seems to be doing pretty well. No leaks, no blowouts!
Feedings:
6 bottles a day, around 3oz (90mls) each but occasionally takes an extra ounce or two if she's feeling sassy. Most days are around 19-21oz total. I'm still pumping. We took a little bit of a supply dip and we were starting to use the freezer stash so my doctor prescribed domperidone and my supply is back up to where it was! My current goal is to make it to a year, maybe longer. Originally, I dreamed of extended breastfeeding and keeping her on BM for at least 2 years. Now, we will see. If I can pump for a year and use freezer milk up that's still pretty good. Pumping is such a PITA some days.
6 bottles a day, around 3oz (90mls) each but occasionally takes an extra ounce or two if she's feeling sassy. Most days are around 19-21oz total. I'm still pumping. We took a little bit of a supply dip and we were starting to use the freezer stash so my doctor prescribed domperidone and my supply is back up to where it was! My current goal is to make it to a year, maybe longer. Originally, I dreamed of extended breastfeeding and keeping her on BM for at least 2 years. Now, we will see. If I can pump for a year and use freezer milk up that's still pretty good. Pumping is such a PITA some days.
Sleep:
Kid loves her sleep. Most days Ellie is in bed around 630/7ish. She sleeps until about 4 or 5, eats, and goes back to sleep til about 830. A few nights she has skipped the middle of the night feed and slept straight through. We really can't complain! Steve and I go to bed around 11, after my last pumping session. I don't get up to pump at night unless Ellie wakes up so we are getting 5-7 hour stretches depending on what she does!
Kid loves her sleep. Most days Ellie is in bed around 630/7ish. She sleeps until about 4 or 5, eats, and goes back to sleep til about 830. A few nights she has skipped the middle of the night feed and slept straight through. We really can't complain! Steve and I go to bed around 11, after my last pumping session. I don't get up to pump at night unless Ellie wakes up so we are getting 5-7 hour stretches depending on what she does!
Personality:
Still a very happy, social girl. She's very friendly and ready to smile at anyone who will talk to her! She's pretty laid back and happy to go with our flow which is handy on days where we have a ton to do. She doesn't love to cuddle as much as she used to, much more exciting things to explore but she does like to grab on tight when we hold her. She will search us out if someone else is holding her. She recognizes her name!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment