Ellie's Nursery

Ellie is spending her first night in the nursery tonight! She's been sleeping about 12 hours every night and only waking up once after about 8-10 sometimes so we decided it was time to make the big transition. She did spend a couple nights in her crib around Christmas but I wasn't ready to move her completely but I've been thinking that we should probably make the transition while she seems to be ready. So tonight she is in there! And while Ellie spends her first night in her room I thought I would share some pictures of her nursery! 

Before
When we first found out we were pregnant her room was grey and we were going to keep it grey but didn't have enough paint to do a second coat. When we went to pick up more grey we came home with a colour called Raspberry Crush (no idea how that happened).


View from the doorway (and Devastator)
Change table, headband holder and the growth chart Andrea made for her
Rocking chair and the first piece of decor I bought for the nursery!
I had no idea how well it would apply to my fierce little girl when I bought it!
Crib and mini rocking chair!
I plan to steal Alison's bookshelf idea and put it up on that angled wall as soon as we get to IKEA!
And her dresser! Next to this is the closet and the door.
Overall, I love her nursery! It's my favourite room in our condo and I just love to sit in it with her. It's a bit wonky with all the angled walls but it's a great size and she will be able to spend lots of time playing in there as she grows up! 


1 comment:

Steve & Christy

Steve & Christy

Eleanor Lillian

Eleanor Lillian
After 5 long years of infertility our little peanut is here!

The Fuzzy Trio

The Fuzzy Trio
Devastator, Harley Quinn & Isis

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery