Steve turns 31!!
It was Steve`s 31st birthday on Monday! We had a small shindig on Sunday to celebrate. Mostly just family with a few of our close friends. He got some EB gift cards (which quickly turned into Goldeneye and a preorder for Hitman: Absolution), Iron Maiden tickets, and a move pass! I also got him a 20$ PS3 Network card and Need for Speed: the Run.
Monday was a quiet day, during the day anyway. Luckily he had the day off. I had school until 3 (and couldn't miss cos I had a quiz) but when I came home I made him steak and eggs for supper before we took off to pick up... duhduhduh NEW CAR.
I guess I haven't really been on here in a while but basically the love of my life, my cute green Hyundai accent was having some issues where the computer thought the overdrive was turned off so it wouldn't shift passed third gear pretty much ever. After a couple trips to the dealership (yarnheads) we took it to a transmission place. Replaced a couple parts. Problem wasn't fixed so Papa decided it was time to toast the car. (just in time for the transmission place to open up the shifter and realize it was a wire and fix it) and he gave the accent to a friend of his's son.
We are currently driving Dad's new chevy Malibu (it's an 09 so new to us anyway) and it's pretty sweet. We will get to drive it until the end of the summer when we will trade him for the Cobalt which I believe will be ours from then on. So that was a pretty exciting birthday Monday for Steve and for me as well!
School is going well even though I have come to the conclusion I must have been on some sweet crack when I decided to take part two of intermediate financial accounting in seven weeks instead of sixteen but I am keeping my grades up so it can't be too bad. Just a lot of work..
Other than that, work is good, we are good, kitties are good :)
Love!









0 comments:
Post a Comment