School News!
I have discovered a program offered by SAIT that really brings together the three things I want to get out of this experience.
1) Get a Bachelor Degree (it's an applied Bachelor but hey, it will work.)
2) Get a Designation (eventually. It's somewhere in our ten year plan. It will involve lots of evening classes and scary looking tests)
3) Buy a house and make babies!
The Bachelor of Applied Business Admin will require one more year of in-school classes (and I will be able to start right in January once I have finished this diploma) and then I will actually do two semesters of practicum. And I would get paid for the practicum! So, pretty much, awesome. It's only one more year of in-class and then I can get some experience and actually have a paid job and most students end up getting entry level full time jobs from their practicums.
SO.
YAY.
It does mean our family plans are on hold for an extra year, but during my practicum we will be able to save a little money to put towards a house and all the things we will need for a house. So now our plan is to have babies around 3-4 years from now.
:)
Tomorrow we are getting new bedroom furniture so I will probably post some pictures of our room and the spare room once they are setup and clean and all the boxes are gone. Maybe Sunday? or someday in the not so distant future when I finish putting everything away!
xoxo!
1) Get a Bachelor Degree (it's an applied Bachelor but hey, it will work.)
2) Get a Designation (eventually. It's somewhere in our ten year plan. It will involve lots of evening classes and scary looking tests)
3) Buy a house and make babies!
The Bachelor of Applied Business Admin will require one more year of in-school classes (and I will be able to start right in January once I have finished this diploma) and then I will actually do two semesters of practicum. And I would get paid for the practicum! So, pretty much, awesome. It's only one more year of in-class and then I can get some experience and actually have a paid job and most students end up getting entry level full time jobs from their practicums.
SO.
YAY.
It does mean our family plans are on hold for an extra year, but during my practicum we will be able to save a little money to put towards a house and all the things we will need for a house. So now our plan is to have babies around 3-4 years from now.
:)
Tomorrow we are getting new bedroom furniture so I will probably post some pictures of our room and the spare room once they are setup and clean and all the boxes are gone. Maybe Sunday? or someday in the not so distant future when I finish putting everything away!
xoxo!








0 comments:
Post a Comment