I've known for a while that I wanted a tattoo on my foot but I just wasn't sure what I wanted it to be of.
Fast forward to last week, I came across this picture on Tumblr.
I sent it to my sister cos she loves owls. I couldn't get it out of my head though and I finally said to Steve that I thought it was what I wanted my next tattoo to be. I wanted to get it with our wedding anniversary under it. My friend Nikki told me to try a tattoo shop near my work. I went and saw them on Friday and they happened to have an opening on Sunday! We cut out all the little stuff around the owls, it was too small and they all would have looked like blobs. I'm really fine with that though, I just wanted the owl hearts!
My foot is so sore but I'm totally in love with it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment