2nd Anniversary!
I can't believe we have made it so far so fast! It feels like just yesterday Steve and I were getting married and here we are two years later!!!
This year, once again, (I seriously hope this isn't a tradition!) I was sick! I had a sinus infection that prevented me from tasting my delicious dinner! Steve took me to Jack Astor's for dinner :D He bought me an opal earring, ring and necklace set. I got him the new Pokemon game and the Avengers movie! He got the Avengers early because we took it over to Pat and Melissa's to watch :)
I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man, he is just the best and every day is better than the last. I am the luckiest girl in the world and I can't wait to celebrate more anniversaries with my man!

This year, once again, (I seriously hope this isn't a tradition!) I was sick! I had a sinus infection that prevented me from tasting my delicious dinner! Steve took me to Jack Astor's for dinner :D He bought me an opal earring, ring and necklace set. I got him the new Pokemon game and the Avengers movie! He got the Avengers early because we took it over to Pat and Melissa's to watch :)
I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man, he is just the best and every day is better than the last. I am the luckiest girl in the world and I can't wait to celebrate more anniversaries with my man!









0 comments:
Post a Comment